Dealing with Residue
If you happen to notice residue on your dishes after the cycle, no need to worry. There are a few common causes for this, as well as some simple solutions that you can try.
It could be
- Tab is not completely dissolved at the end of the cycle (e.g. short program)
- Flap of dosing chamber is blocked by bulky dishes
- A damp dosing chamber can cause tablets and powder to stick
- Recommendation: Use normal cycle
- Use/refill Finish® Jet-Dry® Rinse Agent, and if necessary increase dosage
- Sort dishes in a way that the flap of the dosing chamber can open freely
- Make sure that the dosing chamber is dry when detergent is dosed
- Try upgrading to a better detergent like Finish® Quantum Max®.
Common Dishwashing Problems & How to Fix Them: Food Particles & Residue