Using Finish® Dishwashing Products Safely

When using Finish products, it’s important to keep certain things in mind in order to ensure the safety of yourself and those around you.

Perhaps most importantly, be sure to keep Finish products out of the reach of children. Finish products can be harmful if swallowed. In the event that someone ingests Finish, call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222 or dial 911 and seek medical attention.

To help prevent such incidents from happening, keep Finish and other potentially harmful products in a storage space that your kids cannot get to, such as a cabinet that is up high, or one with a child-proof lock on it.

Once you’ve finished using your favorite Finish products, return them to their rightful place immediately in order to limit opportunities for mishaps. Also, keep products in their original packaging so that their contents are clearly labeled.

A little bit of organization goes a long way in the kitchen. Not only does it allow you to be more efficient when getting things done, but it can also keep you and your loved ones as safe as possible.

To contact us with any questions regarding the use of our products in your home, please visit this page.