KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN NOTICE: PRODUCT MAY POSE A CHOKING HAZARD TO CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE. CAUTION: HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR PUT IN MOUTH. EYE IRRITANT. DO NOT ingest. DO NOT get in eyes.
Contains Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Non-ionic Surfactants and Enzymes.
Keep container fully closed and out of sight of children. DO NOT let children handle tabs. Tabs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. Never leave any tabs out of container. Avoid breaking tabs.
FIRST AID: If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Have person drink a glass of water if able to swallow. DO NOT give anything to an unconscious person. DO NOT induce vomiting.
If in eyes, IMMEDIATELY rinse eyes with water. Remove any contact lenses if present and continue rinsing for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If on skin, rinse well with water.
Don't Miss a Thing
Sign-up to receive helpful tips, news and exclusive offers.