- Package of cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened (room temperature)
- Heat oven to 375 °F. (If using light colored shiny surfaced cookie sheet, set oven to 385 °F.) If necessary, soften butter in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Stir together egg, butter and cookie mix until dough forms, hand kneading if necessary. Scoop dough according to desired cookie size and place 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake as directed below or until light golden brown around edges.
- Cool 5 minutes and remove from pan.
For dough size of 1 rounded tablespoons:
Bake Time: 8-10 minutes. Yield: 12-14, 3-inch cookies
For dough size of 2 2 rounded tablespoons:
Bake Time: 10-12 minutes.
Don't Miss a Thing
Sign-up to receive helpful tips, news and exclusive offers.