Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Serves: 12 servings
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1-2 dashes of hot sauce
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbs chives
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 pinch of paprika
- Place eggs in a small saucepan with cold water. Then, put the pan on the stove for medium/hot heat and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and let it sit for 10-12 min.
- Drain the water, rinse each egg under cold water and peel off the top layer. Put in the refrigerator and let the eggs cool for about 15 minutes.
- Cut each egg in half, then scoop out the yolks with a spoon. Put the yolks in a bowl and mash together with a fork.
- Add remainder of ingredients: hot sauce, black pepper, chives and mayonnaise and mix together.
- Scoop out the mixture into and distribute evenly in each egg. Top each off with a dust of paprika.
Don't Miss a Thing
Sign-up to receive helpful tips, news and exclusive offers.