- 1 cup of dry mix
- 2/3 cup of water
- Heat pancake griddle to 375° (medium heat).
- Lightly grease the griddle
- Whisk together the pancake mix and the water. Do not over mix the batter and let it stand for about 2 minutes.
- Pour about ¼ cup of the batter to create a pancake on the griddle.
- Cook about 1-1.5 minutes per pancake side. Flip the pancake over when the top bubbles and the bottom is golden brown.
- Serve on a plate with butter and syrup. Enjoy!
Don't Miss a Thing
Sign-up to receive helpful tips, news and exclusive offers.