Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Servings: 28 mushrooms
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs
- ½ cup of grated cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic - minced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of mint
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 28 large mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, grated cheese, minced garlic, parsley, salt and pepper until evenly distributed.
- Evenly coat a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut off the stems of the mushrooms and place them on the baking sheet.
- Scoop the mixture into the mushrooms.
- Top the mushrooms with the remaining olive oil.
- Put in the oven and bake until the mushrooms are tender, roughly 25 minutes.
- Serve warm. Skip the rinse and finish it with Finish!
Don't Miss a Thing
Sign-up to receive helpful tips, news and exclusive offers.