- 4 lbs of chicken wings
- 5 Tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 4 tbs unsalted butter
- ½ Frank’s Red Hot
- 1 Tbs Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
Optional: Blue cheese dip & celery
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the wings in a large bowl. Sprinkle the baking powder and salt and toss to coat evenly over the wings.
- Place the chicken wings skin side up on the sheet. Put it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Rotate the chicken wings to cook thoroughly. Place the chicken back in the oven for another 30 minutes.
- The wings will be done when they are golden brown and the skin is crispy.
- Toss in the bowl with hot sauce to coat evenly over the wings.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery
- Skip the rinse and put the baking sheet directly in the dishwasher for an easy clean-up!
Don't Miss a Thing
Sign-up to receive helpful tips, news and exclusive offers.