- 1 bag of Tortilla chips
- 1 pound of block of shredded cheese – cheddar, monterrey jack, Colby jack
- Optional toppings such as:
o Shredded seasoned beef, pork or chicken
o Black beans
o Tomatoes, jalapenos, or chilies
o Corn or olives
o Guacamole, sour cream or salsa
o Anything else to your preference!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread tortilla chips over a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over the chips
- Sprinkle various toppings over the chips and cheese.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until cheese is good and melty
- Serve warm with sides such as guacamole, sour cream or salsa.
- Skip the rinse and put your cookie sheet in the dishwasher for an easy clean-up!
Don't Miss a Thing
Sign-up to receive helpful tips, news and exclusive offers.