- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pure ground black pepper
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) any style green beans, drained
- 1 1/3 cups crispy fried onions, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix milk, pepper, and cream of mushroom soup in 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup crispy fried onions.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot, stir.
- Sprinkle remaining 2/3 cup onions on top. Bake for an additional 5 minutes until the onions are golden brown.
Don't Miss a Thing
Sign-up to receive helpful tips, news and exclusive offers.