- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup reduced-fat margarine
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 F° (175 ° C).
- In a large saucepan add sweet potatoes, and enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil and cook about 15 min, until tender. Remove from the heat, drain, and mash.
- Add mashed sweet potatoes to a large bowl. Add margarine, brown sugar, cinnamon, and orange juice. Use an electric mixer to mix until blended. Spread evenly into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Top with miniature marshmallows.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 min, until potatoes are heated through and marshmallows are golden brown.
Don't Miss a Thing
Sign-up to receive helpful tips, news and exclusive offers.